Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Special Post: People in the United States, Vote today!!

As many Cranberries fans remember, Free To Decide was used as the theme song for MTV's Rock The Vote in 1996. Here we are 20 years later and our vote has never mattered more.



We are free to decide between love or hate, inclusion or exclusion. Free to decide whether to vote for or against woman's rights, LGBT rights, the environment, immigration, the black lives matter movement, gun rights/common sense gun laws, religious rights, the list goes on.

I have voted in every election since I turned 18 and I'm damn proud of that fact.

As someone who's first Presidential vote was in Florida in the year 2000, I know how important every single vote is. I had friends that voted for Ralph Nader that were kicking themselves afterwards. Every vote counts!


No comments:

Post a Comment