Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Cranberries announce acoustic tour with new poster

As I've stated in the past, I'm not going to report every single live date announcement that doesn't pertain to the US. But since this is all in one shiny new poster, (that may also be a preview of the art for the new acoustic hits album) I made an exception. 

I am severely jealous. If you are lucky enough to be attending one of these special concerts, please take videos and share! 



I'm not going to hold my breath for a US leg later this year, though I would be willing to travel to NY if it happens. That said, this June will mark 15 years since they've ventured to South Florida. C'mon!! We miss you guys down here!

I think we'll be getting an official announcement about the new album within the next few weeks. My uneducated prediction is that Dolores' solo song, Letting Go, will be one of the new songs included, as Dolores performed a string version of it at the Vatican Christmas Concert in 2015 and presented it as a "new" song even though it was released as a b side to her first solo album in 2007.We'll see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment